Dodge breeze pic and a suprise coming up

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dodge breeze pic and a suprise coming up

GMI Staff Member Premium Member GMfan1111's Avatar
    in a undisclosed bunker somewhere in the metro detroit area
    Thanks
    My Ride
    2013 Buick Verano Turbo

Dodge breeze pic and a suprise coming up

Hi guys I was over at CTC and I got pics of two cars. One set of pics is currently waiting to be reviewed by BP and won't be posted until i hear from her. In the meantime since i enjoy posting here in this forum heres a shot of the front of the dodge breeze enjoy and as soon as i hear from BP i will post the other pics

Now I fixed it
    Last edited by BigAls87Z28; 05-14-2008 at 09:30 AM.
    “The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair”

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools".
    - Douglas Adams -

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks

Re: Dodge breeze pic and a suprise coming up

Quote Originally Posted by GMfan1111 View Post
    Hi guys I was over at CTC and I got pics of two cars. One set of pics is currently waiting to be reviewed by BP and won't be posted until i hear from her. In the meantime since i enjoy posting here in this forum heres a shot of the front of the dodge breeze enjoy and as soon as i hear from BP i will post the other pics

Fixed it.

Thanks
    My Ride
    2013 Buick Verano Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by pgill00 View Post
    Fixed it.
    Thanx its garage sale week over where I'm at and I've been going back and forth helping prepare for it and typing here at the same time and I did not have time to fix it myself thanx again. Anyway the breeze has been running around for months but it has always eluded my lens until yesterday and I still have not heard anything yet from BP but as soon as i do I'll post the other pics
    Last edited by GMfan1111; 05-14-2008 at 10:35 AM.
    “The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair”

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools".
    - Douglas Adams -

Thanks

Is the Mexico-only Chery A1?

Thanks
    My Ride
    2013 Buick Verano Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by jkennedy293 View Post
    Is the Mexico-only Chery A1?
    Yep what you are looking at is the Chery A1 AKA the dodge breeze. this is what dodge will be bringing to Mexico at some point. The taillights are ugly but as you can see in my photo the styling of the front end is actually pretty decent and please be patient when it comes to my other pics I have not heard anything yet from BP but If i do and hopefully I will later this week I'll be sure to post them here

- Douglas Adams -

Thanks
    My Ride
    2013 Buick Verano Turbo

I promised an update if i ever heard from BP and it turns out that the other set of pics are of a old test car. Still I'll keep at it who knows what may be running around out there

- Douglas Adams -

2.4 Liter SIDI ECOTEC MrJamesMc's Avatar
    Thanks

It ticks me off that they are bringing a car over here made in a communist nation.
    Chinese products have taken over the electronic, clothing, decor, and many other smaller goods, now they will take over our cars. I don't condone this.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world. - Gandhi.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrJamesMc View Post
    It ticks me off that they are bringing a car over here made in a communist nation.
    Chinese products have taken over the electronic, clothing, decor, and many other smaller goods, now they will take over our cars. I don't condone this.
    I wouldn't worry for long, MrJames...

Communism and free-market economies, which China is quickly reverting to, don't exactly work well together. With Communism failed nearly everywhere else on Earth, I don't see the old system lasting for much longer in China.

The Chinese haven't taken over anything. American CEO's, via the American people, handed it to them on a silver platter. If Americans don't like it, then maybe they should have thought twice about their voting decisions. This hasn't happened overnight. A certain political element has been gradually screwing the average American over for nearly thirty years, and the baffling thing is, the same Americans getting screwed the worst are the very ones keeping that particular element in power. I have a little pity on a nation than pays more heed to divisive and inflammatory social issues when voting that it pays heed to the health of the nation.

It was neither the Chinese nor American CEO's that allowed mega retailers like Wal-Mart to flourish. It was the stupid American public. So if you're going to lay blame, lay it where it's due.

Or at least look at it a positive way: we're contributing to edging out Communism without unnecessary bloodshed.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by t-rex View Post
    I wouldn't worry for long, MrJames...

Communism and free-market economies, which China is quickly reverting to, don't exactly work well together. With Communism failed nearly everywhere else on Earth, I don't see the old system lasting for much longer in China.

The Chinese haven't taken over anything. American CEO's, via the American people, handed it to them on a silver platter. If Americans don't like it, then maybe they should have thought twice about their voting decisions. This hasn't happened overnight. A certain political element has been gradually screwing the average American over for nearly thirty years, and the baffling thing is, the same Americans getting screwed the worst are the very ones keeping that particular element in power. I have a little pity on a nation than pays more heed to divisive and inflammatory social issues when voting that it pays heed to the health of the nation.

It was neither the Chinese nor American CEO's that allowed mega retailers like Wal-Mart to flourish. It was the stupid American public. So if you're going to lay blame, lay it where it's due.

Or at least look at it a positive way: we're contributing to edging out Communism without unnecessary bloodshed.

Yeah, but that is the thing that ticks me off most. The ignorance of the common American to what is going on. Most people don't know their clothes are made in a sweatshop or the harsh conditions of living in China. So they have no issue with buying something with a "Made in China" sticker stuck on the back. I do, I die a little inside everytime I purchase something made there. But hey, let's not get off topic of discussing this particular car, not politics and economics.

6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8 chakis24's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, but that is the thing that ticks me off most. The ignorance of the common American to what is going on. Most people don't know their clothes are made in a sweatshop or the harsh conditions of living in China. So they have no issue with buying something with a "Made in China" sticker stuck on the back. I do, I die a little inside everytime I purchase something made there. But hey, let's not get off topic of discussing this particular car, not politics and economics.
    the worst is when people know and dont care.
    My Ride: 2005 Chevy Silverado Z71
    3" P.A. Body lift, 305/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers, 17x9 Pro Comp Wheels, Halo Projector headlights w/ HID hi's, PIAA P4000 Quattro fogs, Hyper White LED DRL's, Putco Locker Black Bed Rails, Pace Edwards: Jack Rabbit tonneau, Fire & Ice LED light bar, "Patriot" window decal, Flowmaster muffler, iPOD jack,

6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8 LeSabre's Avatar
    Thanks

At first sight I thought that little thing was the Tata Nano!
    IF It's A Chevrolet & RWD, Don't ride in it!!!

ALL Chevy's NEED to be FWD/F-AWD!!!

If it's a Toyota/Lexus/Scion, Don't ride in/drive it!!

__________________________________________________ __

6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8 genjy's Avatar
    Thanks

The funniest thing is that capitalistic nations are making all that possible. You think China took over those manufacturing industries by force?

Firebird Concept (the turbine one) johnstarnes's Avatar
    Thanks

I just have to ask...if you feel so virulently about Chinese products, why do you buy any at all? Just curious is all.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by johnstarnes View Post
    I just have to ask...if you feel so virulently about Chinese products, why do you buy any at all? Just curious is all.
    What other country makes cell phones, iPods, MP3 Players, computers, exedra. I have yet to find a European or American made electronic that wasn't for a special purpose (i.e. medical equipment). So I am stuck with buying Chinese made products. I am aware it isn't China barging over here with the products, Motorola, Apple, ViewSonic, Dell, Pier1, RadioShack, Abercrombie & Fitch, Ralph Lauren, and even General Motors are American companies sending off jobs to China. I don't like that because it is supporting a communist nation & taking jobs away from Americans and/or other non-communist nations such as Canada or United Kingdom. I don't have an issue with buying something made in Canada, U.K., or Germany. They seem to have better working conditions for their people with much more fair rights. China, people have had their property seized from them to the government so wealthier people may build high-rises in its place. At least here we get paid for our property if the government wants it for something else. The worse thing private developers get here is tax breaks, not stolen property.

6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8 genjy's Avatar
    Thanks

China, people have had their property seized from them to the government so wealthier people may build high-rises in its place. At least here we get paid for our property if the government wants it for something else. The worse thing private developers get here is tax breaks, not stolen property.
    No, the Chinese government pays for the properties it wants back. I am not arguing that the Chinese government doesn't "take" properties away (you really have no choice when it wants the land back), but that the government pays the ex-owners very well for their lands. Much, much more than one would get from a private sale.

Trust me, I know this for a fact.
    Last edited by genjy; 05-15-2008 at 12:04 PM.

17. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information