GM Inside News Forum banner

Post your Ford photochops and drawings here.

36K views 31 replies 14 participants last post by  LeSabre 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I thought that this would be a great idea. If you have a photochop or drawing of your own or a link to one, post it on here so we can talk about it.

#7 ·
guess I'll post the chops mentioned in the FlexMicro thread

Ford B-Max

old ^ chop - probably Fiesta-based at this point

Mercury Mesa

new ^ Mariner-based -- AWD-only(?) -- just the PIP-FlexFuel 3.0v6 & 2.5-HYBRID

& can't leave out: Lincoln HRL

Daddy said, "Son, you're gonna drive me to dkinkin', if you don't stop drivin' that HOT-ROD-LINCOLN"

#12 ·
The rear looks awesome. I think the Front is beyond UGLY. I also dont think Ford of Europe needs any more people movers, C Max, S Mxx and Galaxy plus the new Kuga are all similar in size, plus none offer even a diesel V6.

Ford dosent need to be VW and make an AWD lifted version of every hatch they make.

#17 ·
2010 Ford Fusion Coupe Chop

I like the new Fusion a lot, but I'm a coupe man. It sucks cause the mid-size coupe market is disappearing. At least 10 to 12% of the Accord's sales are from the coupe. And if there wasn't a coupe those sales would have been lost. Maybe Ford is afraid of stepping on the V6 Mustang's toes, but they need something modern looking on the other side of the coin in mid size. It doesn't even need to be performance beast, just a nice responsive and balanced powertrain will do.

To me the idea of an intimate personal vehicle is still a live. When I get into a 4 door car its as if being in a community work vehicle similar to a horse. Maybe it's the coupe's tighter quarters and ****pit feel, but its like its just there for you similar to man's best friend; the dog. (In fact I have my car's dash programed to say hi to me when I start it.)

Anyway I lowered the roof in a realistic manner and darkened the chrome parts and wheels. I'm not the best with photoshop, but I think I'm getting better. Enjoy.

#18 ·
Re: 2010 Ford Fusion Coupe Chop

I like the new Fusion a lot, but I'm a coupe man. It sucks cause the mid-size coupe market is disappearing. At least 10 to 12% of the Accord's sales are from the coupe. And if there wasn't a coupe those sales would have been lost. Maybe Ford is afraid of stepping on the V6 Mustang's toes, but they need something modern looking on the other side of the coin in mid size. It doesn't even need to be performance beast, just a nice responsive and balanced powertrain will do.

To me the idea of an intimate personal vehicle is still a live. When I get into a 4 door car its as if being in a community work vehicle similar to a horse. Maybe it's the coupe's tighter quarters and ****pit feel, but its like its just there for you similar to man's best friend; the dog. (In fact I have my car's dash programed to say hi to me when I start it.)

Anyway I lowered the roof in a realistic manner and darkened the chrome parts and wheels. I'm not the best with photoshop, but I think I'm getting better. Enjoy.
Just saying that the Mondeo in Europe has been rumured to get a coupe, so when my13 rolls around and Fusion/Mondeo merge, im guessing we get it as well.

#31 ·

I did this at the request of a moderator from another site. It's related to my 4-door Mustang chop (posted below).

I took that 4-door Mustang and turned it into a new PI unit. Now, at first glance, it may appear as though I just stuck a Taurus front end on the 4-door 'Stang, but in reality I didn't. The headlights have been downsized and the grille slightly upsized from the Taurus. It largely retains the Mustang's lower grille, although the top outer corners are more aggressively angled. The LED lamps are carried over, but have been stretched so they're wider - these will accomodate police red/blue flashing lights.

Thoughts?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.