GM Inside News Forum banner

Mulally, 2014, & FoMo BoD

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Neanderthal 
#1 · (Edited)
#4 ·
He has done 1 hel+ of a job and will be sadly missed.

But he seems to like the Challenge of a Failing Company. And hopefully Ford's willingness to let him go is a Good Sign.
We could do worse in 2016, if ya know what I mean. :) I can't think of a bigger fail going on right now. :eek:

Reactions: nruggiero
#5 ·
Mulally has done an amazing job, but I've always argued that his ideal tenure would be a relatively short one because his talents are largely centered around items which put a company right rather than expand upon a company which has already been righted. I think, in the here and now, Mark Fields is the ideal candidate to lead FoMoCo through the next stage of that companies reinvention so long as he heeds to basic limits laid out by Alan Mulally fiscally and organizationally. And with Bill Ford still sitting as Board Chairman, I don't see Mark Fields forgetting that anytime soon.

#6 ·
Long Live Allan, IMO his tenure at Ford will be talked at management courses for years to come, and as long that the Chairman name its on the building I bet ford will be in good hands, now bring me the new continental for Lincoln damn it

Reactions: 2b2
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.