GM Inside News Forum banner

Decisions, decisions...

2K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  jry 
#1 ·
Well, since there won't be an eight in the 2015 Expy/Nav... I am shopping. I always said that i'd buy the last V8 Expy and keep it.
Decided on a King Ranch and cannot find one to save my life..... NUTS!

#2 ·
^ jry,
just-imho
the current Navi will NOT be the last one with a v8
ref: rumors of a new, smaller (4.0?) v8

#3 ·
I love my King Ranch. I just love the rustic look of the interior. The leather seems to hold up a bit better than the Eddie Bauer and Limited models.

I'm keeping my Expy until the new one arrives. I looked at the new Suburbans, and I just wasn't pleased with the exterior. Plus, the seats don't fold flat like the Expy's. They should have gotten IRS.

Maybe they'll get a diesel option since the F-150 will be getting it. That will be pretty exciting, IMO.

#8 ·
We did a dealer locate and the only KR we could find was in Cincinnati. It was a cream colored 2013. Nuts.
I got a black EL, Limited. It is just like my 2011 with the exception of the interior. The old one was stone, the new Expy, black (which is what i wanted in 2013). 20" wheels. Sticker 60K. X Plan and all gets it down to the lower 50's. I'm good. I pick it up on Friday. Thanks to all.

#4 ·
Let me know what your looking for and ill try and help run a locate for you. I saw a handful in the Detroit region all EL models with about $63-$65k msrp.

#9 ·
and congrats and

(( if I get my druthers, the 4.0EB will be a Lincoln exclusive for at least a cycle ))

#10 ·
Congrats! I justlooked on cars.com and there's five w/in 150 miles of the MPLS market, in case your deal falls through.

I am going to be looking at the 15' Expy's and Tahoe's this fall.

Good Luck!

#11 ·
I'll pick it up tomorrow afternoon. Looks just like the 2011 trade in with the exception of the black leather.... The dealer has its twin on the lot, with stone leather. Nope, not this time.

Now, if the 2015 ends up with a V8, i'll be ticked.

#12 ·
And here she is. Got the Sirius activated, paired the phone and shot from the office parking lot.

It has a couple more features that became standard since 2011. The rear camera looks a little better. I like how the trailer control works. The front parking beeper is cool.

Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Tire

#17 ·
And here she is. Got the Sirius activated, paired the phone and shot from the office parking lot.

It has a couple more features that became standard since 2011. The rear camera looks a little better. I like how the trailer control works. The front parking beeper is cool.

View attachment 21185
That is a nice nice ride dude. Congratulations. We need more pictures

#13 ·
Looks good, Congrats!

Reactions: jry
#18 ·
I've always appreciated how smooth the Expy EL is on the road. This one is so familiar, when compared to the 2011, there is no problems getting acclimated to it. The SYNC works a little better. The phone and music sounds a better. Other than that... It's my 2011 with a black interior. Thanks for all of the well wishes. Now, it is back to the original task, looking for a coupe/convertible in the sports category.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.