GM Inside News Forum banner

2015 Ford Mustang Secret Feature

22K views 99 replies 40 participants last post by  jry 
#1 ·
#2 ·
The mustang ornament is going to gallop as the speed of the car increases..(kidding of course) I have no idea what ford has in store that's never been done before.

Thanks for the headsup

#5 ·
Everything will work 100% of the time, under ALL conditions, for the WHOLE warranty period? (wink,wink)

Reactions: jry and jzchev28
#9 ·
A line well-spoken but usually reserved for one-sided conversations with a mirror (wink,wink)?

Reactions: VMax2007
#28 ·
Ford and GM are co-developing 9- and 10-speed automatics. The nines are for FWD applications while the tens will be set up for RWD. That said, I expect the Mustang will get a 10-speed within the next few years.

As for the other technologies I think a hybrid would be a waste, but an all-electric car might be interesting. I just wouldn't call it a Mustang. A diesel could be interesting too. I seem to recall a Mustang being modified for some racing series a few years back and having a small turbo diesel four-cylinder but I can't find anything on it.

#27 ·
Air brakes and thrust reversers that deploy over 90 MPH.

#29 ·
Horse shoes instead of disc brake calipers?

Reactions: georgewerr
#31 · (Edited)
Black spray-paint cans attached behind each rear wheel so the driver can leave perfect "black streaks" for as long as they want (or the paint runs out)?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.