Hazard flasher 1993 Olds 88

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hazard flasher 1993 Olds 88

Walking
    Thanks

Hazard flasher 1993 Olds 88

My hazard lights have been flashing slowly for a while and now they are out completely (signal lights work fine). Where is the hazard flasher located? Anyone have pictures? The Chilton manual online has no pictures and just tells me it is under the instrument panel to the right of the steering column, but I don't see it. Do they look identical to signal flashers? I've replaced signal flashers before, but not hazard flashers.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

2.4 Liter SIDI ECOTEC
    Thanks

Re: Hazard flasher 1993 Olds 88

If no one knows, this information would be in a GM factory wiring diagram manual for your year/model vehicle. (Order from dealer) Sometimes there is a separate wiring diagram manual, other times this is part of a 3 or 4 book service manual set.

But these books are just for your specific vehicle, so they tell you exactly where everything is located, etc.

Also might try searching google.com for the words...

oldsmobile forum

And use search there or ask on one of those forums...
    Last edited by Billy_Bob; 06-22-2009 at 07:20 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information