GM Inside News Forum banner

Volkswagen C Coupe GTE concept revealed

4K views 30 replies 22 participants last post by  bmwboy2007 
#1 ·
Volkswagen C Coupe GTE concept revealed at Auto Shanghai 2015

Volkswagen has staged the world premiere of the C Coupe GTE concept at Auto Shanghai 2015 in China.

More than five meters long and riding on 22-inch wheels, the latest concept from Volkswagen was developed with the Chinese market in mind and serves as a sneak preview for an upcoming design language set to be used on high-end sedans using the VW badge. Taking into consideration the car is 1930mm wide and has a generous 3001mm wheelbase, a production version based on this would likely take the shape of the next generation Phaeton which will be out around 2018.
More: http://www.worldcarfans.com/

#7 ·
Coupes seem to be the vehicle that everyone wants but no one buys...I guess the "4 door coupe" kinda sorta solves that problem.

How many people really need a 4 door? How often are more than 1 other passenger carried by most vehicles?

Reactions: Stéphane Dumas
#10 ·
Very nice though! Classy and upscale

John 25:11
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, 26and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die.

#11 ·
A handsome looking SEDAN

Reactions: big swede
#12 ·
When I think of a coupe I think of vehicle with traits such as;it being 2dr,nimble in appearance,sporty and/or sexy.....This car doesn't have any of those traits.

It's just a big block of cheese in that color.

How the hell is this car so big and can only seat 4 people?.

#23 ·
VW copied the Impala's wheels

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.