GM Inside News Forum banner

Rolls-Royce teases Wraith debut in Geneva

9K views 35 replies 21 participants last post by  germeezy1 
#1 ·
Rolls-Royce teases Wraith debut in Geneva
Autoblog
January 18, 2013
by Zach Bowman

Rolls-Royce is headed to the 2013 Geneva Motor Show with a new addition to its lineup: the Wraith. The ultra-luxury automaker says it plans to start deliveries by the fourth quarter of this year, though details are scarce at the moment. The automaker has contented itself with saying the Wraith will the "most dynamic, powerful and beautiful Rolls-Royce in the company's history." We hear it will be the most modest, too.

Full article at link.

See less See more
#15 ·
I would imagine that the Wraith is a Ghost coupe, and as such it certainly will not be more modestly priced than the Ghost.

#17 ·
Personally I find Rolls Royce vehicles to be beneath me, and amazingly appealing. No one in their right mind should purchase such a vulgar monstronsity that is so amazingly appealing.

#20 ·
I wonder if Ford could buy Rolls Royce, and make the next Town Car based on the Phantom?

#21 ·
[With apologies to those who don't follow College Football...]

I hear Rolls Royce is working with Manti Te'o on their next model -- the RR Illusion.

#27 ·
FWIW, the original RR Wraith was an elegant saloon in the late 30s. It's interesting they're resurrecting the name as a smaller coupe. Here's a comparison assuming this Ghost coupe becomes the wraith. I expect no less than a $225K price base either.

#33 ·
I understand the British comments but aside from the name, and the location of the factory we are absolutely speaking of a German company.

#35 ·
Couch builders? No wonder they are comfy! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.