GM Inside News Forum banner

Ram 1500 Buzz Special Editions Announced

4K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  Mentat Bashar 
#1 ·
Ram 1500 Buzz special editions announced.
World Car Fans
September 2, 2015
By: Michael Gauthier

Ram has announced plans to offer four new "buzz" special editions.

Based on the 2016 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Cab, the special editions will feature a ventilated hood, a dual exhaust system and 20-inch alloy wheels. Ram declined to release pictures but confirmed the models will be available in Ignition Orange, Torred Red, Stinger Yellow and Ceramic Blue.

Inside, drivers will find body-color accent stitching and special seats with colored mesh inserts and "Sport" embroidery. The special editions will also come with additional standard equipment including a rearview camera and a Uconnect infotainment system with GPS navigation.

Power will be provided by a 5.7-liter HEMI V8 engine that develops 395 hp (295 kW / 400 PS) and 407 lb-ft (551 Nm) of torque. It is connected to an eight-speed automatic transmission which can be paired to an optional four-wheel drive system.

Note: 2013 Ram 1500 Black Express pictured

See less See more
#7 ·
its always nice when its new and clean and always garaged. but after owning a black car for 8 years keeping it outside, i do not think i would ever get one again lol. not for me either

#5 ·
Stickers? What about the stickers? What stickers are you going to put on them?

JK.

Inside, drivers will find body-color accent stitching and special seats with colored mesh inserts and "Sport" embroidery.
I like this feature. It will make the interior pop and not be a sea of black, brown or gray.

#6 ·
So is it going to be called the 'Ram 1500 Buzz Edition'? Or are the four colors going to have their own special package name?

#8 ·
..................... Based on the 2016 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Cab, the special editions will feature a ventilated hood, a dual exhaust system and 20-inch alloy wheels. Ram declined to release pictures but confirmed the models will be available in Ignition Orange, Torred Red, Stinger Yellow and Ceramic Blue.
So what is the over/under on how long before wolfman has a Stinger Yellow one of these in his driveway?

;)

#9 ·
Interesting given the new 2018's coming soon... but then again that is 2 model years away. And figures, I thought being towards the end of the bodystyle I'd be safe against new model envy. Curious about the new ventilated hood and dual exhaust. But then again, if I hold off buying for fear of cooler features the next year I'd may as well never buy a truck.

#11 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.