2003 Trailblazer Northface Package

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2003 Trailblazer Northface Package

Walking
    Thanks
    :argue: I purchased a 2003 trailblazer with the Norhtface edition package on October 31, 2003. Love the truck, don't love the dealer. At present I am still waiting for the dealer to find the Northface edition items missing from the truck. Seems the dealer knows less about the truck then my four year old son. Among other things the package is supposed to include (per Cheverolet description of the package) a year lift gate luggage rack, a rear cargo area organizer, and oddly enough a clothes line. Two questions 1) Does the Northface edition package for the 2003 trailblazer really come with these items? 2) What do these items look like?

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks
    <_< Never even heard of "North Face Edition" till now. But according to Chevy.com:

Package: The North Face Edition — includes LT 2 Package, Driver Convenience Package, eight-way power adjustable heated front bucket seats with driver-side two-position memory system trimmed in Ballistic nylon trim and Premium Leather accents (first and second rows only in EXT) with The North Face embroidered logos on front seat head restraints, heavy-duty floor mats with The North Face logo, front seatback mesh map pockets, cargo area adjustable panel that converts to a table (EXT only), underfloor storage compartment liner, rear cargo mat, exterior lower accent color, The North Face badges, power heated outside mirrors with turn signals at the base of their design, clearance lights, headlamp washers, two Base Camp duffel bags and one down-insulated Nuptse blanket

2010 Mercedes E350
    2000 Saab 9-5 Aero
    1995 Mercedes C280
    1994 Jaguar XJ6

Uniquely, San Francisco

SAN FRANCISCO 2020!! ... LAKE TAHOE 2022!!

6.2 Liter LS3 V8 Premium Member Ghrankenstein's Avatar
    Thanks
    This was a long time ago, but I seem to remember getting a memo about the rear luggage rack being deleted from the TNF package. I&#39;ll poke around, and see if I can&#39;t find something I can post.

Ghrankenstein
    NEW RIDE: 2008 Carp Poseidon (for fish-head delivery)

5. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information