GM Inside News Forum banner

OMG This just makes me feel so....

2K views 13 replies 14 participants last post by  SBC 
#1 · (Edited)
I have seen this shown on Fox News as a 'Fox Extra' at least 50 times now. Each time I see it I punch myself in the face in the hope that I will get dumber and not feel so depressed at the state of human ignorance. Forget what Fox News says about the Volt, I don't understand why they keep showing this all the time unless it’s to propagate stupidity...

Sometimes I really feel like I am Charlton Heston and waiting for the apes on horseback to show up.... :D

;)

#5 ·
um whats the range on this. I'm pretty certain that technology hasnt progressed to the point where the energy produced by a wind generator exceeds the amount required by a car to push it through the air.

#6 ·
Awesome. GM needs to rush to this farmer's home and buy this technology before someone else does.

Why does the farmer install a bigger fan for his 'turbine'? He could create even more free wind power.

I might have to watch this 'news' at least 50 times.

#7 ·
Consumer Reports recently gave this a recommended "Best Buy". Slightly edging out the Toyota Prius citing......

"a more refined hybrid system, superior driving and handling characteristics, better use of interior materials and design".

The Prius did however receive, "two thumbs-up for perceived future reliability".

#9 ·
....so, ya think the GF will want to ride "side-saddle" all hanging off the back fender like that with no seatbelt or airbags or crash helmet and stuff? Maybe not....haha

Maybe they should stuff the Fox News Staff in one and give it a push off a .........oh nevermind..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.