GM Inside News Forum banner

Canyon Denali Spied

14K views 50 replies 37 participants last post by  BahamaTodd 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Inevitable GMC Canyon Denali spotted testing
Autoblog
February 16, 2015
By: Chris Bruce

Practically every other model in the GMC lineup already offers a more luxurious Denali option, so why not extend that to the Canyon midsize pickup? It's hardly a surprise to see the brand doing just that, especially since the standard model seems to be proving quite a success.

Full article available at the link.

See less See more
#39 ·
Re: Spied: 2016 GMC Canyon Denali

Honestly, I really don't like the new Denali grills. They look more like cheap punched sheet metal, than something premium.

I think the existing grills on the Yukon, Sierra, Terrain and Canyon are perfect GMC, and have more more of a premium look.

#46 ·

Honestly, I really don't like the new Denali grills. They look more like cheap punched sheet metal, than something premium.

I think the existing grills on the Yukon, Sierra, Terrain and Canyon are perfect GMC, and have more more of a premium look.
Glad I am not alone. I don't like that punched grill look either. I like the Denali package but not the grill.

#49 ·

A Canyon Denali be nice addition to the GMC line up but I really think GM should put the Colorado ZR2 concept into production, my opinion the ZR2 looks way better and it would probley sell just as many denali's or even more. But if they do put canyon denali out there, please make it different from the canyon SLT and include unique features and please include a sunroof option.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.