GM Inside News Forum banner

2015 GMC Sierra Pickups Included In 20% Offer (Limited Quantities!)

3K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  vortec22 
#1 ·
gmc.com

Look at this offer on a 2015 GMC Sierra Crew Cab - That's CASH BACK from GM below - does not include a possible dealer discount (although they would be crazy not to sell these at list).

New 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 Double Cab Standard Box 4-Wheel Drive SLT
Price After Black Friday Cash Back ***: $37,524

Total MSRP Before Offers $46,905
Black Friday Cash Back 1 - $9,381 Expires: 12/1/14
Price After Black Friday Cash Back *** $37,524
Expires: 12/1/14

Thread continues HERE

#10 · (Edited)
Listen my friend the next generation of buyers do not care about size and bigger is better. We have been through a recession and have unlimited resources (Internet,Print,Google,Word of Mouth via Social Media) to make a logical and thrifty choice that fits exactly what they need. The Paradaim has shifted. Excess is not Success just stupidity. Why not buy a cheaper 9/10 scale truck with all the future tech one could want and still have cash to use it for a daily driver or jet skis/ active life-styles. GM has positioned themselves well. This will be good and get the younger crowds into the dealership meaning younger im referring to 25-32 year olds who always wanted a truck but cannot afford or need the excess of a 1500 HD capabilities... excuse a half ton. The assumption is that consumers want more and more which is not the case that want a variety of more and this truck allows it. I can buy a 36k Canyon 3.6 and still have cash to buy two dirt bikes and a jet ski for my outdoor adventures. Welcome to the next gen buyers mind. Also sustainability and materials are a huge factor in keeping America on top. We need to utilize our metals,plastics/Natural resources better and Toyota is ahead of the game with the hydrogen. GM has also perfected this so I would wait and see what GM's plan is for this tech as they may wrap it into the Volt lineup and create a sub-brand.

#13 ·
If you want something that is more maneuverable than the full size, gets better mileage, is a little smaller/easier to fit in the garage, but still can haul a fair amount and tow a trailer then you have the mid-size trucks. Oh, and you pocket the $5000-$6000 difference. I can definitely see where these make sense for people.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.