GM Inside News Forum banner

ZL1s on the Ring

6K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  mbukukanyau 
#1 ·
#3 ·
That's what a Sunday drive looks like lol. Still badass even though they weren't pushing it hard.

#11 ·
Too me the GS makes anyone who spent the money on a loaded M4 look like a pure dumbass. I've never understood the buyer of a base 911 model but the GS should be on par with one of the 911 GT models.

#13 ·
I've said for a long time that GM chassis engineers are the best in the world, bar none. They took the POS Cobalt, and turned it into the Cobalt SS which held the record for front wheel drive cars at the Nurburgring at one time. I actually drove one of them at a DE event for a student, and I was floored at how good it was on track. Again, they started with a car that was a total piece of crap.

They took the 2010 Camaro that was rushed into production and was not fully developed, and handled like crap as a result, and with the time and effort turned that same car into the amazing 1LE.

Look at the CTS-V. Look at Corvette.

I have not yet driven a new Alpha based Camaro, but am very much looking forward to it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.