GM Inside News Forum banner

New Chevy Features Leather, Contemporary Design; Cupholders, Head-To-Toe Support

7K views 30 replies 24 participants last post by  usayjim2 
#1 ·
General Motors

October 22, 2014

A new "Chevy Mall" catalog has arrived (click link above)...products include the following...

The Chevrolet Home Theater Recliner combines contempoarary design with the ultimate comfort from a fully reclining frame with lumber and full leg support. It features top grain leather in all touch areas.

Wall-A-Way Recline: fully recline only inches from the wall. Chaise Support: Provides continuous head-to-toe support when reclined.

2 Stainless Steel Cup Holders. Removable back for easier delivery and moving from room to room.

$ 1,099.00

See less See more
#19 ·
OYY STOP IT STOP IT!!! Youse guys are killing me! EVERY comment here gets dual inclined LOLs:lmao: wiff LMAO for a chaser.

Or activate the Englishh 101.5 classes.

Wow, that sure is classy.

I guess they had to get the "straight out of an 80's conversion van" look back in the hands of consumers.
I was hoping for a simulated floor shifter cup holder on the right side of this puppy.

But wait, there's more!!

Perhaps as a preview of future project, which may not be a bad thing. Just hold the shag.
Shag is coming back. As are overpriced recliners apparently.

Any recalls yet?
LOL. Hopefully this assembly line is separate from the ejector seat line.

Reactions: vanshmack
#5 ·
General Motors
October 22, 2014
A new "Chevy Mall" catalog has arrived (click link above)...products include the following...
The Chevrolet Home Theater Recliner combines contempoarary design with the ultimate comfort from a fully reclining frame with lumber and full leg support. It features top grain leather in all touch areas.
Wall-A-Way Recline: fully recline only inches from the wall. Chaise Support: Provides continuous head-to-toe support when reclined.
2 Stainless Steel Cup Holders. Removable back for easier delivery and moving from room to room.
$ 1,099.00
A chaise vehicle if ever I saw one!

#18 ·
Why don't they just offer your favorite Chevrolet (or GM) vehicle's seat for home use? I'm sure a number of people would buy a Corvette computer chair, or an Escalade seat for lounging

Reactions: Canuck
#21 ·
I'd love to see the sales number on the recliner. Who is going to buy that? Hopefully it will be made to order and GM hasn't pre-purchased 100,000 of them and are all sitting in a warehouse waiting for the masses to order a recliner with a Chevy logo. My wife would be so excited to have furniture with a car logo on it.

#31 ·
The only thing missing on this understated design is a set of large designer castors . These will enable quick movement over all types of carpet as you follow and make some of the great moves of your favorite football star .
Participation in sports is great for your physical conditioning....game on !!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.