GM Inside News Forum banner

Chevy Introduces A Lifestyle Magazine: "New Roads" Premier Issue Is Here

6K views 30 replies 20 participants last post by  mbukukanyau 
#1 ·
For years, I have received (first in print, now by email), a copy of a lifestyle/product magazine from Ford. I have always enjoyed the mix of articles and product information. Now it appears GM has joined in with a product for Chevrolet called "New Roads"

A little light weekend reading anyone?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome To New Roads

Chevrolet vehicles have been a symbol of American innovation and excellence for more than a century, and our owners come from just about every background imaginable. To celebrate this, we built New Roads around the things that we have in common with Chevrolet owners. Exploring things like inspirational design and innovative technology, New Roads delivers entertaining and insightful stories by genuine experts and great storytellers. And so you can dig even deeper into these stories, below you’ll find everything from movie trailers to a recipe for a mean chili-rubbed rib-eye steak.

The first issue is HERE.

See less See more
#5 ·
Re: Chevy Introduces A Lifestyle Magazine: "New Roads" Premier Issue Is Here

When my folks bought their brand new '90 Corvette in late '89, it came with a subscription to Corvette Quarterly. It kept them feeling connected to other owners in an era before the internet and social media.

Still, even today, a nice, glossy magazine is always a nice thing to get in the mail, and this will keep the brand in the mind of owners.

#9 ·

A magazine tailored for living the Chevrolet lifestyle? Sweet.

Reactions: Evo69
#16 ·

A magazine tailored for living the Chevrolet lifestyle? Sweet.
What exactly is the "Chevrolet lifestyle"?

#10 ·

Chevy should have done this eons ago. Good on them still, looking forward to seeing readers rides, technical bulletins, how to's, classic chevys, chevy new and used car classifieds and so on. If Chevrolet is smart... they can release sneak peeks and official leaks through this new magazine. I hope they have a proper and dedicated staff to process and act upon user feedback and complaints.

Reactions: jzchev28
#14 ·

How does one receive this?

John 25:11
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, 26and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die.

#25 ·

We received Chevrolet's "Friends" magazine for years. It was something the dealer registered you to get. My favorite part was always the automobile content, but there was also special interest, travel, letters, etc. Glad it's back!

Look on ebay for copies of "Friends"

#29 ·

I received a copy in the mail
Me too. It's now at the landfill.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.