UPDATE: New GM Incentives (Loyalty + Top Off) Offer Great Lease Deals!

1. Welcome to GM Inside News Forum – General discussion forum for GM

Welcome to GM Inside News Forum - a website dedicated to all things GM.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join GM Inside News Forum today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: New GM Incentives (Loyalty + Top Off) Offer Great Lease Deals!

News Contributor Premium Member Perian's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Ride
    2014 Chevy Volt

UPDATE: New GM Incentives (Loyalty + Top Off) Offer Great Lease Deals!

My mail arrived a few minutes ago with a letter from the GM Card describing new incentive programs starting tomorrow. If you are contemplating purchase of a GM vehicle today - and you carry a GM Card, you should check your mailbox or call the number on your card to see if you have been awarded additional credits.

Here are the details of my offer. Note that in the past, offers have varied between $1000 and $3000.

GM Card Top Off Returns:
    On a GM Card account holding less than $50.00, the account was credited $1500 for a new total of $2000.
    Start: January 4, 2011 - End: January 31, 2011

GM Owner Loyalty:
    $1000 in additional savings on select 2010 and 2011 GM vehicles.
    Start: January 4, 2011 - End: February 28, 2011

Information site is now active: www.gmloyalty.com

If you received a GM Card offer, please share the details with us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

GMI member JOEMAC has listed the GM Card Top Off vehicles below.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: USE YOUR TOPOFF AND SPECIAL GM LEASING DEALS TOGETHER.

You can use your GM Card Top Off Earnings -IN FULL- on eligable GM vehicles. Got a $3000 certificate? The Cruze LS below is UNDER $100 PER MONTH. Remember that your dealer sets final pricing. Call 800 947-1000 for program details. But all in all - how can you beat these deals?

2. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Firebird Concept (the turbine one) bballr4567's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Ride
    06 Pontiac GTO M6

Re: Early GM Mailing Gives Peek At Upcoming Incentives; GM Card Top Off & Loyalty Ret

I think I might need to get that GM card. With my credit union and USAA discount, I could seriously get a good deal off a new car in 2013 when I graduate college.
    Just that time again to ignore certain people. I'm certain they will continue to try and instigate and antagonize while throwing up their arms saying they did nothing but are here on a civil basis. Not worth the time seeing how some just seem to know all.

2.5L Iron Duke
    Thanks

Re: Early GM Mailing Gives Peek At Upcoming Incentives; GM Card Top Off & Loyalty Ret

Are these stackable with GM Family first or GM Supplier discount??

6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8 Hitman1970's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Ride
    2012 Regal Turbo PG1 Cr Red Tc

Quote Originally Posted by bballr4567 View Post
    I think I might need to get that GM card. With my credit union and USAA discount, I could seriously get a good deal off a new car in 2013 when I graduate college.
    I have enjoyed using the GM Card. Just remember that you cannot stack private offers. For example you could not use the GM Card top off and the USAA discount at the same time. You could use the GM Military Discount, USAA rebate, and current 0% financing at the same time if you wanted. Keep it in mind as you comtemplate your purchases.
    Current: 12 Buick Regal Turbo Premium I Group (Crystal Red/Cashmere with sunroof) and 09 Saturn Outlook XR

Previous: 09 Pontiac G8 GT (09-12), 06 Buick LaCrosse CXS (06-09), 05 Ford Freestyle SEL (05-09) 02 Hyundai Elantra GT (01-06), 00 VW Jetta (00-05), 85 Mercedes 350 SEL (99-01), 84 BMW 316 (98-99), 90 Mitsubishi Mirage(91-98), 79 Chrysler LeBaron (88-90), 73 Dodge Dart Swinger (87-88).

2.4 Liter SIDI ECOTEC
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Life View Post
    Are these stackable with GM Family first or GM Supplier discount??
    If you're talking about GM Employee, they never have been in the past.....
    35 yr. UAW/GM/Delphi retiree Worked in 4 different assembly plants and a Delphi battery plant
    2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited White 3.6 Pentastar Auto
    1968 Camaro Coupe 327 250HP Turbo 350 (Restoring)
    21 yr. Retired Volunteer Firefighter

News Contributor Premium Member Perian's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Ride
    2014 Chevy Volt

Don't forget this discount:
    https://www.gmcollegediscount.com/ip...llege_discount

GM Card Information: 800 947-1000

Thanks

Wow the GM College discount in the US seems way better than Canada. GM Student Bonus in Canada is a maximum rebate of $750.

Thanks

"Select 2010 and 2011 GM vehicles" probably means nothing I want (Regal, Cruze, Equinox).

I will keep an eye out in the mail but don't expect any top off as I am at ~$3000 GM Card earnings.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bobojay View Post
    I'm a retiree & just received my offer which is $750 in bonus earnings, but its on the GM Extended Family Card which I think is the only one that can be combined with employee pricing.I have combined these in the past.

6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8
    Thanks
    My Ride
    2008 black c6 z51 m6 NPP

Quote Originally Posted by krusshall View Post
    "Select 2010 and 2011 GM vehicles" probably means nothing I want (Regal, Cruze, Equinox).

I will keep an eye out in the mail but don't expect any top off as I am at ~$3000 GM Card earnings.
    I believe you will see an additional 500 to 1000 dollars on the vehicles you mentioned.

With the most probably on the Regal Turbo out of the three you mentioned..

I would suggest looking at the Malibu as well. I have to say I drove it and it was a fine vehicle. The lease rates and purchase rates are looking dam attractive for what your getting.

With 3 grand in bonus points plus another grand that GM will offer. Your lease rate on a 2011 Malibu will be zero down 105 dollars a month for 36 months.

Power windows..power locks, FWD, ABS and its the basic vehicle. 39 months at 105 a month is like a free car.

Regroup the bonus points and then go wild on the next purchase?

Its around 1000 dollars a year...
    Last edited by JBsZ06; 01-03-2011 at 03:04 PM.

4.6 Liter Northstar V8
    Thanks

USAA Auto Circle rocks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JBsZ06 View Post
    I believe you will see an additional 500 to 1000 dollars on the vehicles you mentioned.

With the most probably on the Regal Turbo out of the three you mentioned..

I would suggest looking at the Malibu as well. I have to say I drove it and it was a fine vehicle. The lease rates and purchase rates are looking dam attractive for what your getting.

With 3 grand in bonus points plus another grand that GM will offer. Your lease rate on a 2011 Malibu will be zero down 105 dollars a month for 36 months.

Power windows..power locks, FWD, ABS and its the basic vehicle. 39 months at 105 a month is like a free car.

Regroup the bonus points and then go wild on the next purchase?

Its around 1000 dollars a year...
    I do like the Malibus but I don't buy a new car all that often and if I do splurge then I want something "newer" than the Malibu which is near the end of this body style. Plus the Regal or Cruze has the manual transmission which I prefer.

Oh who knows! Last time I chose a Trailblazer because the discount (employee pricing for all plus rebates plus GM Card) was too good to pass up!

6.2 Liter LS9 Supercharged V8 Ed753's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Ride
    2013 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ

Quote Originally Posted by bobojay View Post
    WRONG! I've done it 2 of the last 3 years. Its not always exactly the same, but it is offered and stack-able.

2.4 Liter SIDI ECOTEC GM-4-LIFE's Avatar
    Thanks

I have the GM Extended Family Card and it doesn't seem like they are giving me anymore earnings than I have right now.
    DIEHARD GM FAN SINCE 1994! GOD BLESS AMERICA AND GOD BLESS GM!

2014 CADILLAC CTS-V COUPE
    2015 CADILLAC ESCALADE 2WD PREMIUM ON ORDER

LOYAL LIFETIME GM BRAND OWNER!

4.6 Liter Northstar V8
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by krusshall View Post
    All the vehicles you list are part of the program. These are the vehicles listed on the mailer I received today.

Chevrolet
    • Avalanche
    • Aveo
    • Camaro
    • Cobalt
    • Colorado
    • Cruze
    • Equinox
    • Express
    • HHR
    • Impala
    • Malibu
    • Silverado
    • Surburban
    • Tahoe
    • Traverse

Buick
    • Enclave
    • LaCrosse
    • Lucerne
    • Regal

GMC
    • Acadia
    • Canyon
    • Savana
    • Sierra
    • Terrian
    • Yukon
    • Yukon XL

Cadillac
    • CTS Coupe
    • CTS Sport Sedan
    • CTS Sport Wagon
    • DTS
    • Escalade
    • Escalace ESV
    • Escalade EXT
    • SRX Crossover
    • STS
    Last edited by joemac; 01-03-2011 at 05:00 PM.

17. Remove Advertisements
    GM Inside News
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information